Ed & Ed unbox their January 2019 Mystery Tackle Box Pro. Ed#3 hooks a big trout on Fin Commander FinSpin Jig Heads with a Ajun Lures. Ed#2 caught a trout on Northern Lights Plastics but no video. MTB Works. Oh and we do a little Mudding Too!
Get $10.00 off your first Mystery Tackle Box http://mtbfish.com/edanded (Valid New Customers Only)
This video qualifies for the January 2019 Giveaway. We are giving away a Mystery Tackle Box and an Amazon Gift Card. To be entered into the contest, be a Subscriber, Like, Comment and maybe Share for a chance to win. For more details visit or website @ https://EdAndEdGoFishingWithoutEd.com/
Visit our website for our monthly giveaways: https://EdAndEdGoFishing.com
Thanks to GFO: http://GoFishingOften.com as always for the great rod holders.
Want to fish with us? Go to our contact page and tell us you want to fish with us.
What we use:
- SHIMANO SEDONA Compact Spinning Reel – https://amzn.to/2SUFFfH
- SHIMANO NASCI Compact Spinning Reel – https://amzn.to/2VVkkEQ
- SHIMANO STRADIC Spinning Reel – https://amzn.to/2VSfDf4
- Berkley Cherrywood HD Spinning Rod – https://amzn.to/2sqlavS
- Canon 80D – https://amzn.to/2DdhFz7
- GoPro Hero 5 Black – https://amzn.to/2VSRm8B
- Zhiyun Crane V2 3 Axis Brushless Handheld Gimbal Stabilizer – https://amzn.to/2VUeofn
- AxPower Adjustable Go Pro Chest Strap – https://amzn.to/2DbNcBC
- Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM Lens – https://amzn.to/2VVqll6 Canon EF-
- S 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6 – https://amzn.to/2Fsx6WD
Ed and Ed Go Fishing Without Ed
PO Box 1544 Bishop, CA 93515
We are three generations of Ed’s. Well, all of us have different first names but we all share the same middle name. We love to fish and inevitably something crazy usually happens. Ed #1 is going on his longest no catch streak of not catching a fish in Bishop Creek since 1964. Unfortunately, that Ed cannot fish with us that often which is why we decided to name our channel Ed and Ed Go Fishing Without Ed. Join us as we go on weekly journeys into our mountains, the Eastern Sierra Nevada’s, to catch fish. We go trout fishing and catch Trout, Rainbow Trout, Brown Trout, Brook Trout and Golden Trouts. We both fly fish and bait fish. We live in Bishop, CA and love supporting all things fishing in our community.